Saturday, March 14, 2009

First Post

The 2009 Talon is complete (except for the supplement)!! Congratulations to the entire staff: Hannah, Kaitlyn, Camie, Katie, Ashton, Kayla, Melanie, Stephanie, Carey, Keri, Evan, Mrs. Cline, and myself!!! I am so proud of everyone. The book looks fantastic. I cannot wait until we finally can hold it in our hands! This year has been tough, but we came together and got through it. I am proud to say that I was on this year's staff.

On to the supplement. I will have a later post with everyone's assignments. Even though the year is ending, we still have to put out a great supplement to add to the yearbook. Hopefully, we'll get it done stress free and then we will finally be finished with the book!

So now for the plant trip (yay!). We're a month away! I have been waiting all year for this. :) We have discussed going somewhere other than Olive Garden. I researched and found these restaurants: Olive Garden, T.G.I. Friday's, O'Charley's, Texas Roadhouse, and Ruby Tuesday.
I can't wait because I know we will have tons of fun!

I'll post our assignments for the 2009 Supplement soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment